Friday, May 8, 2009

no title..

cause some of my friends say long time never see i post my blog...
now just finish my pastry class....
edwin,wong khy li and wee lee was go eat ba ku teh with chef karam...
because this week my ANTI come and find me ,
so cant eat too much also..
hehe...
just stay at college wit jia ying ,ryan pactrik on9 at student lough lo..
see still got some time just post something new...
later gt marketing assement,lazy to study...
luckY the lecture let us open book,
if not sure we all die la..

now was sooooooooo slpeey......
this few week i dun know why,
sunden they all give me a nickname,
i dun know either that is good or not,
bt they all say is suiteble for me,
but i dun think so lo,
SLEEPYING JIE.....
wtf is that?????/
i where gt sleep everytime and everyway o???
i very hardworking de ok,
i wont slp at class de.
and i always sit at the front there and do my homework de hor.....
not like someeeeeeeeeee.........
say guai zai(me) is sleepying jie....
no good hor...

this few day really no enough sleep,
have alot of thing hv to do,
asignment,exam and alot of stupID thing la..
make me soooooooooo busy..
haizzz...
want sleep also no enough time,
wat to do..
haiz..
this only can call college life...

No comments: