Friday, June 19, 2009

evo vs myvi

yeah....


finaly reach my sweet sweet home...


today we super yao yeng la,


myvi vs evo


ryan drive myvi...


my baby zarif drive evo..


we all go back johor together.


me,jia ying zhi lei, chirtine and ryan sit myvi


zarif,nic and his friends sit my baby car,


because me jai ying and zhi le got too much things


like want zhao lo


bring alot of thing, myvi cant fit


what to do,all throw to zarif car,


hehe...


my baby my baby


u know u are driving evo7


we just only myvi....


no yet reach high way u ordy run dun know until where le


how you want us to chase u?


haiz....

wo dou bu hui liao la







half way we take a rest,they start taking picture..
hehe

anyway i still reach home safety..

hehe..

thx alot guys....

help me alot.

love u ....

@i just read someone blog,

i dun know what happend to her,

but she look sad..

baby be strong..

we always together wit u ,

u know..

love u ...hugsssss

No comments: