Sunday, June 28, 2009

dinner at puchong

last dinner before training
tomorrow start my new life..
go in to second training....
hope everything will be fine...


we when to puchong for shabu shabu......

we wait at outside around half and hour,

the q long like......hill

jay, lei lei,jia ying,lao wong and me
full house



look at lao wang face....
like just finish sona...
red red de



this few day i think alot and alot of thing,
my future...everything,
i think i will become 2ND botak soon....
shit....
is that the decision that i make is right?
i tot i can make it,
i support to be more strong after this few years,
but
in the end,
everything like dream??hill??
wtf
all wrong
maybe likes you all say,
I'm idiot,
u will choose share somthing that u likes it very much?
no??
even the thing that i dun likes
but is under mind things
i also dun want to share
my room toilet everything
if can i also dun want to share,
i dun like to share things wit other,
but in the end
what i'm doing right now??
some more is...
wtf??
this 20 years..what i learn???
blur.
i really lose somewhere,
anyone who can helping me?

No comments: