Friday, June 19, 2009

muar >>>melacca



early in the morning
receieve edmund call
ask me will go down bp or not,
he want when to muar .....
for sure i will follow,
so bored at home,
i tot jia jia will come back yesterday night
same as me
who know,
she coming back today
today i hv nothing can do also
so just go bp acc edmund meet designer

then go muar
hehe....
after settle everything
me and edmund plan to go melacca eat satey kerut
and buy some pastry equiment,
so.....
yeah....melacca satey i'm coming
yoooo hoooooo....
just afew this only

spend me around 300 something..

wtf

damn expensive aaaaaa...


on the way going to melacca,
edmend is driving

wendy call me come here eat,this is the most famous in melacca,

when i reach there is ordy long Q,that time only 5 ++pm


this is my first time and edmund wait at outside restaurant until so long just because 1 take our dinner and lunch


we wait for half and hour..only wait until our turn

i dun know what he shy,
i know u like to take picture
cover for what??hehe
2 of use eat like just finish da zhang...


sooooo hot



before go back,take this picture...


share wit everyone,how many chenal and magazine come and try the food at before..


@

wendy thankyou sooo much

like this call babi la

babi mean buddy

but ure babi

i go melacca

no come acc me ,

go out wit your friends some more

sad...

babi...

No comments: