Sunday, June 28, 2009

my 1 week holiday

sooooooo fast
tomorrow start training ,
i dun want,
that will be very tired and boring
everyday work,after work sleep
i dun want the life like that,
i want stay at home..
sweet sweet home
enjoying my lovely holidays..
1st day i going to Malacca eat satay celut wit Edmund
2ND day i stay at home celebrate father's day......
and also belated mother's day...
both together


3nd day dc 30 mostly from group5 all the way from kl come jb



eat abc..the most famous abc at jb



i like it very much cause we can add whatever how much the chocolate sauce that we want...yeah





4nd day
my baby birthday....
we celebrate at kukup




Edwin is fly to hongkong for training...


5nd day i when to sg meet someone
this botak is someone i meet him secretly at sg


last time my classmate at sg...
miss them....
back on kl yesterday morning
my 1 week holiday....
byebye....
start my industry training tomorrow
hv to take more time to rest...
if not will be very tired...


bridge at kukup

i hate this...











No comments: