Saturday, June 13, 2009

what you want??what i want??

wtf....

tomorrow exam....

i hate this french subject ....

dun understand at all........

now is ordy 2am...

wat I'm doing??????blogging??

omg.....

i trying to study and understand wat lecture teaching

...but is dam hard.......

today i feel a bit disappointed wit u,

after your call i still happy continue my studying...

u promise me after settle everything will sms me....

but in De end,

i only receive 1 message...

good night message...

wtf is that??

i send 2 message for u,

asking u ,

but u only reply me 1,

some more is that only 1 the good night message

feel damn sad now,

i dun like ppl trust me like that...

is that i do a wrong decision??

i hope is not,

but

IF U'RE NOT MINE

mean.........

how HARD i try to continue our relationship also useless

just think properly...

take it...

or

leave it...

u know me WELL

anything is ok...

i just dun want anyone get hurt because of me

hope u really understand WHAT I WANT

pls

THINK FIRST BEFORE DO IT.....





because of u ,

all my study mood gone

No comments: